We've got our Gen Con schedule finalized! Come join us throughout the weekend and be the first to play two upcoming games: Shut Up, Cat! and LFG.
Shut Up, Cat! 2-4 players, 20-25 minutes
Shut Up, Cat! is a dice allocation/deduction game where players are just trying to get a full night's sleep in spite of the cat (based on a true story). Players roll three dice and then pick two of them to use on their turn. The player uses these to chose which tiles to reveal on the board with each tile being a precious wink of sleep (a Z tile) or a disruption from the cat (a MEOW tile). The player then secretly replaces all revealed tiles in whatever order they choose, so you'll need to pay close attention while you try to deduce where the MEOWs are.
LFG - Looking For Group (working title), 4 players, 75-90 minutes
LFG is a co-operative deck building adventure game. Players take on the roles of a party of adventurers in a light fantasy dungeon crawl. Play as a tank, healer, or damage dealer and watch your health and threat as you fight monsters. Use your experience to gain new spells and abilities as you go on your quests but if you over-exert yourself you may find your deck full of fatigue. Successfully complete three quests and the party is triumphant, but if you lose 3 quests the party fails.
Our complete Gen Con demo schedule:
- Thursday 4PM-5PM: Booth 2563 for a demo of Shut Up, Cat!
- Friday 10AM-12PM: First Exposure Playtest Hall - Shut Up, Cat! and LFG demos
- Friday 6PM-8PM: First Exposure Playtest Hall - Shut Up, Cat! and LFG demos
- Saturday 12PM-2PM: First Exposure Playtest Hall - Shut Up, Cat! and LFG demos
- Saturday 6PM-8PM: First Exposure Playtest Hall - Shut Up, Cat! and LFG demos
Stop by and say hi!