Do you make games? We want to hear from you!
We are now accepting submissions for publication! We're looking for a few new games to publish later in 2015 and throughout 2016. If you've got a game you're ready to pitch, contact us using the form below. There are a few things to keep in mind before submitting your game design:
- Send us your elevator pitch. Tell us what kind of game it is, the theme, how many players, and a brief overview of the game play. It should be about 1 or 2 paragraphs.
- It should be a completed game, not just an idea.
- List the total components needed. We just need the totals. (e.g. if your game has 60 wooden cubes, just say "60 cubes" and not "15 blue cubes, 15 red cubes...")
- If we're interested, we'll ask for a copy of the rules. If we like the rules and like the game, we'll ask for a prototype.
- You can also arrange to meet us in person to demo the game at a number of conventions.
Right now we would like to focus on games with lighter theme that can be played in an hour or less. We'd love to take a look at more co-op games, games with a bit of humor, or games that offer players different paths to success.
Some things we're NOT interested in:
- Educational games
- Licensed games
- Twists/variations on existing games
- Abstract games/themes
- Games that require tons of custom dice
What you can expect if we agree to publish your game:
- We'll be in contact with the manufacturers to setup production of the game
- We'll hire the artists and graphic designers to bring the project to life
- We'll run the crowd funding campaign and handle fulfillment
- We'll get your game on retail shelves
- We'll take your game to every convention we attend